Monday 18 June 2012

rules 1-9

Sometimes I think it's best if I make rules for myself.  You guys already saw my list of things I want to do this summer.  This list is different, more a way of being me and a way to go about being me and being happy at the same time.  You guys should probably all make a list of the same, yeah?  Be honest with yourself!  Here's mine:

1. I don't do it if I don't feel one hundy about it.
2. I'm okay without being sparkly.
3. I'm okay with being tall.
4. I'm quiet.
5. I'm better than this.
6. I'm kind to myself/I don't hurt myself.
7. I go to yoga.
8. Sugar is the enemy.
9. I experience new things.


I think if it were possibly possible for me to follow all of these all the time I'd be a perfect peach of happiness.  Sadly rules are made for breaking and often, for forgetting.  I'm going to try to supersede that old platitude though and live my rules.  I'm going to be better off for them.  Call me out if you catch me breaking them, ladies!

What are your rules?




No comments:

Post a Comment